We are looking to recruit a conveyancing solicitor/conveyancer/fee earner to work in our growing residential property team. The ideal candidate will have good technical and procedural knowledge and an ability and desire to share it with, and support, other more junior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with the ambition, looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of this dynamic and expanding firm. The successful candidate will be highly organised, possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience handling a varied caseload of residential property transactions
- Capability in handling matters from pre-exchange to completion
- Wide experience advising on sale and purchase of a full range of residential property matters including plot sales and actions for developers.
- Confident in providing advice on a wide range of residential property matters to both local and national clients including high net worth individuals
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate a gold standard professional approach to your clients
- Have excellent inter-personal skills across a range of client expectations
- Able to build and maintain strong, enduring relationships with clients
Marketing & Development
- Have effective networking skills
- Show ability and desire to set and exceed targets for growth
- Provide strong input into initiatives for business development
Salary + Benefits dependent upon experience
Please send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org