Property Litigation Solicitor
We are looking to recruit a Property Litigation Solicitor to join our award-winning litigation team at our office in Hale, Manchester with an immediate start date of August 2022. The litigation team are a standalone full-service team, they work on both commercial and residential property matters, landlord and tenant, and other forms of contract disputes.
We are looking for a solicitor who has:
- At least 2 years post qualification experience;
- High standards of client care and excellent communication skills;
- A strong knowledge base and a commercial mind;
- Diligent drafting skills with exceptional attention to detail; and
- A strong sense of teamwork.
Blackstone is renowned for its aggressive approach to litigation where appropriate and this personality trait is a pre-requisite for the successful candidate. We are highly ambitious and are looking to grow significantly over the next few years. The caseload will be varied ranging from pre-legal to enforcement actions.
Experience in dealing with the following actions would be beneficial:-
- Landlord and tenant matters;
- Possessions and Evictions;
- Rent arrears and reviews;
- Boundary disputes;
- Easements, breach and creation; and
- Applications to the Land Tribunal or Lease Tribunal
This role is full time and is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to work in a lively and friendly office. The successful candidate will be highly organised, possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
Our Offices, located in the tranquil village of Hale, cater to some of the wealthiest individuals and businesses in the country and as such, the calibre of commercial work is very high. Most importantly you will be working in a collegiate team that offer excellent development in a supportive environment.