Construction Contract Solicitors
We can advise clients in both the public and private sectors on all aspects of construction projects and any related contractual matters.
We are familiar with the majority of standard form contracts and can act for developers, contractors and sub-contractors at every stage of the construction process.
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
Our construction team can provide you with advice across a range of contractual related matters, including:
- Breach of contract
- Challenges to procurement procedures
- Claims for defective design or poor workmanship
- Development agreements for regeneration schemes
- Dispute resolution including adjudication, arbitration, court proceedings and alternative dispute resolution
- Drafting and negotiating of building contracts
- Enforcement of adjudicators’ decisions
- Extensions of time and loss/expense claims
- Final account disputes
- Framework agreements
- Liquidated damages because the project is running late.
- Payment of retention, payment notices and withholding notices
- Performance bonds, guarantees and collateral warranties
- Planning and Procurement
- Professional Negligence
- Project documentation and industry forms
- Termination of the contract
We have a proven track record of successfully advising clients involved in construction projects and disputes. When disputes arise, we use our knowledge and experience to help you resolve them in the quickest and most cost-effective way
How We Can Help
Our construction lawyers can help you with a range of construction and building-related legal advice.
Using our experience and wealth of knowledge, we are able to offer expert advice on all aspects of construction contracts.
We are able to explain clearly the legal issues and provide open, honest and professional advice.
How to Contact our Construction Solicitors
To speak to our construction solicitors today, simply call us on 0161 929 0121, or allow a member of the team to get back to you by filling in our online contact form. We are well known across the country and can assist wherever you are based. We also have offices based in Cheshire and London.